Position Type: Full Time PGA Section: Carolinas PGA Affiliation: Apprentice Level 3 Education Required: Associates
The instructor must be able to teach and develop junior golfers, primarily. The instructor may be asked to instruct adult golf lessons upon request. The instructor will have to travel internationally; therefore, an updated passport is essential.
It is preferred that the instructor has a Bachelor's degree, but it is not required. The instructor with a small amount of teaching experience must be willing to learn the style and method the Academy teaches. Being able to learn is just as important as being able to teach. The instructor with a lot of experience must be willing to take their knowledge and assimilate the information into the philosophy at GNCGA. Many of the students that area at the Academy, full time or summer campers, are international, therefore, being multilingual is a plus, especially Spanish.
Resume Delivery: Please include references, email, and a phone number if they aren't on your resume. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role and Responsibilities:
Live in Supervisor of boarding students. Provide structured activities, outings for boarding students.
- Arrange transportation to and from all scheduled classes & flights.
- Arrange a schedule to promote good sleeping habits.
- Provide nutritious meals to students.
- Provide scheduled structured outings for student to do on weekends.
Maintain and operate house with in a structured budget.
- Remain in a pre-assigned budget.
- Provide care and supervision treating students with respect as well as structure.
- Maintain a clean and orderly house environment to promote a healthy lifestyle of the students.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Must have an education, minimum high school diploma, valid driving license and able to pass a drug screening and criminal back ground check. Diversity, understanding of different cultures, as well as patience and good hygiene.
Flexibility, outgoing personality.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.