The Greg Norman Champions Golf Academy is the most distinctive golf learning center in the country as it features the most comprehensive training programs for all ages and skill levels. The GNCGA is located in North Myrtle Beach, SC and opened in August 2012 with a new world class 10,000 sq. ft Barefoot Resort facility that features:
- 3 indoor training bays equipped with V-1 video equipment, the latest in swing analysis technology.
- Extensive club fitting technology with Callaway club fittings on site.
- 1,750 sq. ft. gym supplied with Cybex equipment.
- 52,000 sq. ft. of practice greens and bunkers and 100, 800 sq. ft. of practice tees.
- 2 classrooms used for academics
As a part of the Barefoot Resort and Golf family, GNCGA also has access to the four signature courses. In 2001, Greg Norman, Tom Fazio, and Davis Love opened their designed courses on the Grand Strand. The resort clubhouse opened in 2001, followed by the Dye Clubhouse a year later, accelerating Barefoot's ascension in the Myrtle Beach golf hierarchy. Barefoot's rise also garnered national attention. The Love Course was honored by Golf Magazine as one
of the nation's top 10 new public courses when it opened, and since 2007, the Love, Fazio and Dye layouts have been ranked among America's 100 Greatest Public Courses by Golf Digest.
We offer virtually every possible instructional technology and every amenity available to help our students reach their highest potential. After years in the conceptual stages, we believe the Greg Norman Champions Golf Academy is the blueprint for training the future of golf!