Retirement is something that a lot of people look forward to. For those of you who do not live near the beach, most people will consider moving South where there is warmer weather and gives you the opportunity to enjoy sand between your toes. Who wouldn’t want to wake up to the sound of the ocean waves roaring, the warm sunlight rays hitting your face and being able to relax every day?
Barefoot Resort and Golf in North Myrtle Beach has many key factors that make retirement here worthwhile:
- Barefoot Resort in one word would be defined as beautiful. Crossing over the intracoastal waterway on the Barefoot bridge offers stunning views and breathtaking sunsets.
- The Grand Strand has over 100 golf courses and four of them are signature golf courses located right here in Barefoot Resort: Pete Dye, Greg Norman, Davis Love III and Tom Fazio. Golf is an everyday essential for a lot of people as well as the residents who reside here in Myrtle Beach. If you are interested in improving your game, you can find adult golf lesson packages here.
- If you are a beach lover, Barefoot Resort offers a private beach cabana which allows residents to access the beach for free anytime of any day. If you happen to not enjoy the beach, there is a huge pool at the Resident’s Clubhouse that may be a better fit for you.
- We are known as a tourist city in South Carolina, which means there is a lot to do and it is all relatively close. Myrtle Beach offers many attractions that are close to Barefoot Resort: Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, rope courses, a variety of miniature golf courses, shopping, 60 miles of beach, dinner shows, Sky Wheel and much more! There is always something going on and it is the perfect location to offer many activities for all ages.
- Aside from all the fun, the property taxes are cheap and the weather is great! What could be better than that?
If you are looking for a place to retire after all of your years of hard work, join us in South Carolina. We promise there is nothing like a Carolina sunset, good food and fun!